Dynamics CRM Administrator
Our direct client in Fairfield County, CT has an urgent need to hire a CRM Administrator as a full-time employee.
In this role, you will be responsible for end user support and administration for all user needs relating to their Dynamics instance.
· Perform CRM administration and configuration activities based on business requests/needs
Research, diagnose, and resolve CRM and related technical issues
· Identify question/issues raised by user community in CRM and Research, diagnose, configure and resolve CRM and related technical issues
· Make configuration changes in the environment to add functionality, address new feature requests, and take advantage of new functionality released during upgrades.
· Work with project management team to develop overall scope and work plan for implementing requirements.
· Identify issues that need to be escalated to Tier III Third Party support vendor
o Escalation to our Tier III third party support will require documentation of the issue; to include screenshots, detailed descriptions and examples of any issues.
o Enter escalation support issues into our Devops instance for tracking and work with the support representative to address them in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· This role will own the delivery of assigned development and configuration projects.
o Pretest developed functionality before have the stakeholders test for final approval.
o Assist Team leads with planning the team training and documentation of specific job functions
· Partner with Stakeholder Teams to analyze business needs presented by the user community and recommend technical solutions
· Identify CRM opportunities that enhance cross platform integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other dependent applications as needed
Must Have Skills:
3+ years of MS Dynamics experience; to include experience on current versions
Understanding of the Core concepts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Excellent working knowledge of Flows and Common Data Service
Outstanding Documentation, communication and organizational skills
Ability to multitask and prioritize outstanding tasks and responsibilities
Experience and understanding of the Agile project management process
Self-Starting personality with a significant emphasis on stakeholder satisfaction
Experience with creating and update CRM Workflows
Creating and customizing Dynamics forms
Creating and maintaining Dynamics business processes and workflows
Nice to have:
- Experience with Field Service in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM or something similar).
- Core knowledge of CRM SQL Server database applications in support of business functions
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment
- Mentor/Lead more junior developers to higher skill levels and performance
- General experience with Salesforce
- Customizing built-in entities
Functional Breakdown of Job Responsibilities
- CRM Support and User Administration (40%)
- Respond to questions/issues raised daily
- Make systems adjustments and all required system configuration changes
- Identify Root causes of ongoing and work toward solutions
- Create/Update support tickets in ticketing system
- Review current team documentation and suggest enhancement or updates
- Application life cycle management: (25%)
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Perform Preliminary Testing of newly developed features/solutions
- Perform production support and troubleshooting
- Manage Open Tasks with Third Party Support Vendor: (20%)
- Assist with implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
- Working with the business: (15%)
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with various team leases to analyze and classify change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements
- Coordinate and Document Development needs requirements for new projects
- Supervise Stakeholder Sign-off on definitions document for Development Objectives
Must have a Bachelor's degree.
Please respond today with your updated resume!
Job ID: 4457