Dynamics GP Admin/Developer - SQL
Our direct client, a rapidly growing company, located in Rockland Cty, NY is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics GP Developer for immediate hire. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the company's internal ERP Microsoft Dynamics GP system.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, providing support, recommendations, and training to 60 plus users. You will also be responsible for Microsoft SQL Server support and optimization.
Responsibilities include working with the internal staff and vendors in order to make sure ERP system is running smoothly and effectively on a day to day basis. You will work closely with, and report to the senior Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator.
– Support GP’s financial modules such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Payables, Bank Recs
· Assist in the implementation of Dynamics GP
· Assist with development and testing of customizations
· Integration between 3rd party systems and Dynamics GP
· Assist I.T. team in upgrading and customization
· Troubleshoot problems within Dynamics GP
· Knowledge of the current Dynamics GP version to help upgrade system (a plus)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of experience with Dynamics GP
· Experience with Dynamics GP modules
· Any of below listed customization tools a plus but not necessary:
o Visual Studio Tools for GP
· Completion of at least 3 or more GP Implementations
· 2+ years of proven experience with SSRS and SQL Server
· General understanding of accounting principles and / or financial background
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience with the accounting, banking, and AP modules and the SQL backend, using and writing queries with SSRS / SSIS
– Experience with 3rd parties like Nolan, Mekorma, and Binary Stream MEM.
– Experience using Dexterity, to write code to modify existing modules.
This position offers competitive base salary will a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, vacation, 401K and flexible spending accounts. Dress is casual and they offer flexible work hours with half-day Fridays.
Job ID: 4518