Enterprise Applications Manager - Hybrid:
Enterprise Applications Manager:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for an experienced Enterprise Applications Manager. In this role, you will help build and lead a newly formed Enterprise Application Operations team in the Corporate Technology Organization. You will own the process of documenting functional application requirements, developing integrations and designing/building decision support systems and reporting dashboards.
This position can be based in New York City or Greenwich, 3 days per week onsite is expected. Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package, salary, bonus and stock options. Base salary is in the $150-200K range.
- This role will be responsible for the planning, design and integration of enterprise data and applications at firm.
- Assess business requirements and make recommendations for new applications, enhancements to existing applications, customizations, and / or integrations that satisfy business requirements.
- You will be accountable for managing all ERP, CRM (currently Salesforce) and related business applications, ensuring data integrity, integration, and application maintenance.
- Work with management teams to establish suitable business processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Lead and Manage the Enterprise Applications team which may include both internal and external resources.
- Lead project delivery of data integration processes including the design and development of an operational data layer to aggregate data and modularize integrations for our cloud applications.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand their business objectives and processes, providing guidance in leveraging applications to increase mission impact, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Identify opportunity for efficiencies using automation.
- Identify process efficiencies and make recommendations on process improvements.
- Minimum of 7 years of NetSuite / ERP experience (NetSuite experience a must).
- Minimum of 5 years of Coupa Integration and Support.
- Experience with complex system integrations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be familiar with overall accounting systems, terminology, and processes.
- Must have extensive experience supporting distributed teams in a global environment.
- Prior experience as a business application architect is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and find the answer to ad hoc requests (creation of new forms, custom searches, custom reports).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment desirable.
Job ID: 5140