Our direct client in CT is looking for a Enterprise Architect. Your primary role is to develop and promote the company's target enterprise architecture, which must be designed to support and enable the business strategies. Our Enterprise Architects work with IT decision makers and the business to influence how IT plans and executes change on behalf of the business. Lead aspects of the Enterprise Architecture team for the Technology department, managing a wide variety of IT and business services and ensuring that the direction of the Technology department is aligned with the business.
- Technological oversight of application(s) portfolio. Help define and enforce technology policy across parts of the enterprise.
- Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and design detailed solutions that enable the project/solution to meet its organizational business objectives.
- Develop and communicate best practices around predefined architectural patterns, proven for use in particular business and/or technology domain, together with supporting artifacts to enable their use.
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends and ensure our Technology initiatives are well positioned for future.
- Coach & mentor other Software Architects and Engineers.
- Stay technically current and regularly roll-up sleeves and actually design & code parts of solutions.
- 10+ years of professional experience as a developer and/or manager in an Application, Systems, Database, or Integration Team in different industries e.g. Omni-channel digital, HQ/enterprise, or B2B/partner-facing ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience working with system architecture from legacy, on-premise, web, cloud, and modern as-a-service with foundational technologies, and multiple (1,000s) outlets
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including consulting and general industry experience
- Advanced level production-proven technical competency in one of the major enterprise development platforms (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Advanced level System Architecture and Design skills and experience
- Advanced level Systems Integration skills and experience
- Advanced interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment
- A well-developed understanding of and appreciation for organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to develop technology strategies that support IT and business strategies
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and proposing IT investment opportunities
- Experience in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and mitigating technology risks
- Effective at working with external partners and vendors
Job ID: 4585