ERP Analyst - Finance
ERP Analyst – Finance
Our direct client, an industry-leading manufacturing company with global presence, is looking for a Business Analyst with ERP Finance and Accounting modules experience. This is greenfield development, candidate must have a proven track record of process redesign, functional configuration, testing and user training.
- Evaluate financial and accounting business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business process and develop optimization strategies.
- Serve as SME for key financial modules such as Receivables, Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventory, and Cash Management.
- Communicate technical and functional concepts to business users to facilitate decision making.
- Create systems documentation including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials.
- Responsible for Application configuration, personalization, troubleshooting and support.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related degree
- Five years of experience as a techno-functional analyst with ERP systems, specializing in finance and accounting.
- Experience with financial/accounting ERP modules Receivables, Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventory, and Cash Management
- Expertise with business process design and refinement.
- Experience with functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of ERP concepts and module functionality.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, solutioning, testing, and training.
- Experience with ERP reporting and Business Intelligence tools
- Exceptional customer service skills, problem solving, focus, self-motivation and commitment.
Job ID: 4878