ERP Analyst - Supply Chain & Manufacturing
ERP Analyst – Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Our direct client, an industry-leading manufacturing company with global presence, is looking for a Business Analyst with ERP Supply Chain & Manufacturing modules experience. This is greenfield development, candidate must have a proven track record of process redesign, functional configuration, testing and user training.
- Evaluate systems and business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business process and develop optimization strategies.
- Serve as SME for key modules such as purchasing, inventory, and production management.
- Support and enhance warehouse bar code scanning solution
- Communicate technical and functional concepts to business users to facilitate decision making.
- Create systems documentation including, business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test scripts, test plans and training materials.
- Responsible for Application configuration, personalization, troubleshooting and support.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related degree
- Five years of experience as a techno-functional analyst with ERP systems, specializing in Supply Chain and or Manufacturing.
- Experience with ERP modules purchasing, inventory, and manufacturing.
- Expertise with business process design and refinement.
- Experience with functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of ERP concepts and module functionality.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, solutioning, testing, and training.
- Experience with ERP reporting and Business Intelligence tools
- Exceptional customer service skills, problem solving, focus, self-motivation and commitment.
Job ID: 4879