ERP Application Manager
ERP Application Manager
Our direct client, a leading company in the wholesale distribution field, based in New Haven, CT seeks an ERP Application Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will work to manage the company’s ERP system and work with the business users in various departments which rely on the system, to help increase efficiencies and results.
This position is on-site in New Haven, proper protocols are in-place. Immediate interview and hire!
Some primary functions for the role include:
- Come up to speed on the ERP system and take ownership of it
- Create recurring and ad-hoc business intelligence reporting and ETL processes to support critical business functions and decisions
- Liaise with the ERP vendor to understand available product developments and enhancements
- Research and implement ERP features which will improve workflows and efficiency for the business.
- Be the ERP product champion, communicate and train company staff in new processes and provide support
- Provide Project Management tracking and implementation while adhering strictly to budget and established timelines.
- Coordinate with customers on expanding use of EDI automation
- Research and drive additional ERP and IT-related special projects
- Manage telecom providers and support mobile phone provisioning for new employees
- Coordinate with outsourced IT MSP for IT helpdesk support, infrastructure and provide timely and helpful IT assistance to local users when needed.
- 3+ years’ Information Technology experience
- 3+ years’ experience working ERP systems, i.e. SAP, Infor, MS Dynamics, Oracle E-Business, or similar
- Hands-on experience developing reports with various reporting tools i.e. Crystal Reports, Tableau, etc.
- Expert level knowledge with MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is desired
Our client offers a GREAT company culture and AWESOME benefits:
- Competitive compensation including annual bonus
- PTO and paid holidays
- Business casual dress code
- Medical/vision/dental benefits
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Company events
- Employee discount program on thousands of brands
- Purpose-driven culture
- Weekly professional development meetings
- Success is measured on things like cooperative teamwork, being on-time, prepared and ready, positive attitudes, purposeful communication, and your individual performance.
Job ID: 4540