FPGA / VHDL / Linux Engineer
VHDL/FPGA Linux Developer, C/C++
Our direct client, a leader in the field of infrastructure network security products, is seeking an FPGA/VHDL Linux developer.
This is a unique role to work with cutting-edge technology and business in the cyber-security sector. This position is for a full-time Senior Developer, who will be responsible for software development used in the company's new advanced product development efforts – creating the newest products the company will market globally.
The Developer must have experience in all phases of software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, to design, coding, unit testing, simulation, modeling, system testing, debugging, documentation and production support., and be able to work effectively in a dynamic team-based environment, demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities and display the highest degree of professionalism.
The company offers a collaborative culture with high quality of life, full benefits, and a strong engineering, problem-solving mindset with a long-term employee base who are working together well to grow the company's product line and satisfy customers by solving their technical challenges.
• Design, develop, deploy, support and maintain systems and products.
• Deliver software to a high standard of quality.
• Ensure all development efforts are fully documented, meet high level requirements, ensure an appropriate testing process and have solid release plans for hand-over to QA, deployment to production, and full life cycle support.
• Understand and follow SDLC policies/procedures and promote adherence to same.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Work with other developers to integrate the applications according to departmental standards and processes.
• Create & maintain strong working relationships with the other delivery teams
• Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires.
Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
Knowledge And Experience:
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• 8+ years hands on experience in VHDL/FPGA programming language, C/C++ is a plus.
• Good working knowledge of the Linux platform and driver development.
• Experience in the networking or computer design/manufacturing industry is a plus.
• Experience with code analysis and coverage tools.
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP, UDP and Multicast network protocols
• Strong performance-oriented programming skills
• Experience with Linux kernel tuning, PCIe, TCP/IP, Multicast/UDP and networking fundamentals.
• Ability to multitask and work independently on multiple projects
This position is an immediate hire – send resume today! Job ID: 4166