Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Front End Engineer - React - REMOTE
Our direct client is seeking a Front-End Engineer, REMOTE for immediate hire! This position is being offered for 100% remote work however, candidates must be located in the US and work on the eastern time zone business hours. Our direct client, a growing software company with a cloud-based platform that provides one point of access to all the resources, tools, and functionality needed to accelerate the pace of research and development in the Life Sciences space.
We are looking for a proactive, driven individual who is motivated by challenges to deliver highly available, secure, and scalable enterprise software. This position is a key member of the engineering team who will enable the team to continuously deliver quality software.
The ideal candidate would have experience designing and developing microservice-based enterprise software. Their agile teams work closely to rapidly build and deploy products. They are seeking someone who can communicate clearly and who can balance business objectives with product quality. If you are a proven front-end engineer, looking for opportunities to further grow your skills, we definitely want to talk with you.
Who you are:
• You have extensive knowledge in:
- HTML & CSS
- React and Redux Framework.
• Advance understanding of promises and asynchronous
• Solid knowledge of the most common ES6 features such as arrow functions, spread syntax, default parameters, let and const keywords, template literals, destructuring assignment, classes, and modules.
• You must fully understand concepts such as local scope vs global scope, hoisting, closures, callbacks, prototype,
ternary condition, and IIFE.
• You are flexible to work and adapt to different web architecture schemas,
code flavors, technologies, and a variety of development tools.
• You are passionate about delivering quality software and jobs to be done
driven by design.
• Functional Components and Hooks.
• Class Components and Life Cycle Events.
• Local state vs global state.
• Redux architecture, including actions, actions creators, middlewares such as Thunk, react-router-redux, reducers,
and the global store.
• Bootstrap framework for responsive layout.
You are familiar with:
- Webpack for module bundling and Grunt for JS task running.
- React and Redux debugging plugins for Chrome.
- Data visualization via JS libraries such as D3.js, React-Viz, or Victory, among others.
- Knowledge of libraries such as Inmutable.js and Axios is a plus.
- Familiar with wireframing and prototyping using tools such as Figma.
What you will do:
• Design and develop quality software.
• Design and create prototypes and mockups.
• Follow design and coding standards.
• Do code reviews and care about code quality, while also iterating quickly.
Our client offers nationally competitive salaries, a stock option plan, annual bonus plan, healthcare benefits, flexible vacation policy, relocation plan, continuous education, and the ability to design your own workstation.
For immediate consideration, please apply today with your updated resume!Job ID: 5096