Full Stack Developer
Our Direct Client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new Full Stack Developer position. This is a new position that is needed as our Client is growing and they need assistance on the Software Development team.
Qualifications / Major Job Responsibilities
- Experience developing large applications utilizing ASP.NET and SQL
- Minimum 5+ years of programming experience.
- Experience / background in compute intensive, high performance and highly reliable applications.
- Visual Studio C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL/Server , Microsoft Access
- SQL Reporting
- Ability to analyze, design, and implement components by applying best practices and coding standards
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools:
- Understanding of IT missions and operations.
- A thorough understanding of generic Project Life Cycle management controls.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Close proximity to Westchester, NY – NO TELECOMMUTING
- Detail oriented, good testing skills
- Need to be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
Education / Certification
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Job ID: 4515