Full Stack Developer
Our direct client, based in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut, (accessible from the metro north train); a leader in building-sited clean energy across the United States is in the process of expanding its solar platform and meet its strategic objectives! To that end, we are seeking a full stack developer for immediate hire!
If you are a highly motivated individual with the skills, experience, and aptitude to be a team player and full stack developer that enjoys working in a fun environment and are passionate about applying technology to aid in environmental growth, this could be your next career move!
In this role, you will collaborate with world-class solar professionals to revolutionize the industry’s B2B and B2C software solutions. Using your expertise in developing software, along with your commitment to thinking outside of the box, you will help create a robust, maintainable infrastructure. At every step along the way to achieving their ambitious goals, you will be a leader that pursues your ideas for new projects and takes ownership of your work.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with every team to understand their needs and build systems that improve business processes
- Construct Mobile and Web wireframes and UIs for commercial products
- Maintain current proprietary software suite
- Use AWS to power various software projects
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelors or masters in computer science, mathematics, or related, or equivalent work experience with demonstrated mastery of Python3 and React.js
- 3-5 years professional experience in frontend development with React or React Native
- Understanding of backend architecture and services such as Django or Flask
- Previous use of AWS projects such as EC2, Amplify, and Lambda
- Ability to learn new skills efficiently
- Experience working in the solar industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
The organization aims to create a positive work-life balance.
Here are a few of the benefit offerings:
- Attractive compensation
- Health and Dental Insurance (100% of premium paid of Company’s standard policy)
- Participation in 401k Plan
- Paid cell phone service on Company’s plan
- Ability to participate in Company’s employee share plan
- Company paid lunch in the office
Onsite 5 days/week preferred. For immediate consideration, please reply today with your updated resume!
Job ID: 4825