Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Full-stack Tech Lead:
Full-stack Lead Software Engineer:
Our direct client, a fast-growing energy company in Westchester County, NY, is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to lead their software platform development, as well as to implement new field hardware solutions as the firm’s product slate evolves. This position can grow/lead to be part the leadership team and is responsible for both development and implementation of software and technology, which has been a major source of competitive advantage for the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for aligning the technical roadmap deliverables and will also need to be hands-on in terms of assisting in developing code for the applications and in reviewing hardware and real time metering technology applications. The technical plan will include bringing firm’s proprietary software suite into its next generation, implementing new features and functionality in both the customer facing software. A high level of competence in software development and an ability to quickly learn firm’s business and areas of technology outside of their previous expertise are required.
- Design and implement scalable client-side and server-side architecture while maintaining and enhancing existing platform services and features
- Provide technical leadership to motivate and guide team members and mentor junior engineers
- Lead the design and implementation for the next iteration of multiple capstone web applications, and understanding the current technology stack (incl. PHP, React, Vue, MySQL, ExtJS, Python, Golang, Linux) and develop roadmap for technology upgrades
- Design and maintain high availability AWS based infrastructure to deploy web applications
- Architect applications to use AWS and other third-party services to off-load business functions, including client communications (email / sms / voice), CRM, and marketing
- 7+ years of software development experience with progressive responsibilities into a Tech Lead role
- Front-end development experience with React or Vu
- Understanding of security principles and implementation
- Code version control using git, collaboration using GitHub (pull requests, code review, issue tracking)
- Unit testing, Object-oriented Programming, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, Microservice architecture
- Amazon Web Services for high availability application deployment
- Office365 productivity suite, Open Office XML
- Continuous Integration using Github Actions, Continuous Deployment using Docker
- Strong technical, leadership, and communication skills a must
Job ID: 5185