Full Stack Web Developer - Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for a senior full stack web developer. You will be
This role offers remote option. This position does include the ability to come to the office on an as-needed basis, to be determined by you and your manager. You must reside within a commutable distance to one of client’s Greater New York offices (NYC, NJ and CT).
- Design and implement scalable client-side and server-side architecture while maintaining and enhancing existing platform services and features.
- Provide technical leadership to motivate and guide team members and?mentor junior engineers
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Actively participate in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC and Change.?
- 8+ years progressively increasing software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience. Python or Scala would be good substitute if there if less experience in Ruby
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with modern JS frameworks such as React?
- 2+ years of front end and back-end test automation development using RSpec, Cucumber, or similar?
- 2+ year technical leadership and management experience?
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies – Kubernetes, AWS etc.?
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology?
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required?
- Solid problem-solving ability?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Collaborative approach to software development?
Job ID: 5103