Apply for job
Full Stack web Developer - Hybrid:
Full Stack Web Developer – Hybrid:
A global investment firm in Greenwich, CT is seeking a Sr. full stack .Net Developer. In this position, you will be responsible for developing highly scalable and functional web applications. The position requires high technical proficiency, design and implementation of core frameworks, UI, debugging, and performance analysis in a full stack environment. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to solve complex problems independently and within a team. Client is working in a hybrid model, 3 days on site, they offer an outstanding package, 100% coverage on medical and many other benefits.
- Develop robust, architecturally sound solutions for a financial company using the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Leverage firm’s out-of-the-box vendor applications to seamlessly integrate our proprietary applications (via APIs or Integration technology)
- Review and approve technical due-diligence via solutions and architecture; conduct code-review where appropriate.
- Effectively prioritize competing requests across multiple key stakeholders and business units, by partnering with high-profile investment professionals, including Portfolio Managers and Traders
- Partner with other technologists, to collaborate, communicate, and gain consensus over ideal technology solutions
- At least 7-10 years’, or equivalent, experience
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft technologies- .Net Core/C# and MS-SQL required
- Hands-on experience using React is required
- Very strong experience working in MS SQL server not only with SQL objects, but also with scheduling jobs, backups, maintenance, etc.
- Hands-on experience with SSRS is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Geneva is a plus
- Understanding of the asset management industry is a plus
- Understanding of traditional Asset Classes (Equities and Fixed Income), as well as Alternatives and Multi Asset Classes is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
Job ID: 5101