Full Stack Web Developers
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for full stack web developers. There are 10+ open positions In this role, client is seeking Jr. to Sr. developers, anyone with 2 – 10+ years of experience. you will work end-to-end on new features, enhancements, and defect resolution on one or more of client's software platforms. You will work closely with Product Management team throughout the software development process, writing automated tests, and doing code review on pull requests, among other duties.
- Backend development in Node.js, Python or Ruby
- Frontend development in React and Redux
- Unit and integration test development using RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara and Enzyme
- Active participation in stand-up meetings
- Active participation in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC and Change Management Process
- 2 – 10+ years of Full Stack, web-based application development
- 2 – 10+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails. Python/Elixir or Node.js would be a good substitute if there’s less expertise on Ruby.
- 2 – 10+ years of development experience with React and Redux and HTML / CSS development
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
- Solid problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach to software development
What is in it for you?
- Join a rapidly growing Fintech company.
- Comprehensive medical benefits plan 100% paid by the company.
- Very competitive salary plus a great Incentive compensation program – cash bonus plus equity. Additionally, H1 visa transfers are possible for these positions.
- Opportunity to work partially remotely.
- Easy access to our offices located by the train station.
Job ID: 4708