Head - Enterprise Risk Management
Head – Enterprise Risk Management:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for looking for a manager to lead their Enterprise Risk Management. In this role, you will be reporting to the Chief Information Security leader, the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) will develop and advance the firm’s Risk Management culture, structure, processes, and tools in support of the company’s risk governance lifecycle and framework. This position will develop the enterprise risk program, prioritize its development, identify tools and hire risk professionals to execute the ERM framework, including validation of its effectiveness. Additionally, the person in this role will gather, analyze, aggregate, and report on risk data and information to senior management. The work of the ERM leader will span all risk types throughout the Enterprise.
ERM Analysis: With some direction from management, the person in this position will:
- Lead key aspects of the ERM program including facilitation and testing of self-assessments of Risk Governance effectiveness by key process owners across the Bank
- Develop, implement, and maintain ongoing risk analysis and present findings to senior management
- Identify gaps/issues within the enterprise risk program, and develop, implement, and maintain remediation activities to close the gaps
- Develop solutions to improve efficiencies and resolve analytical and/or execution problems
- Lead workshops, meetings and other forums for coordination and information-gathering with appropriate parties across the firm
- Liaise with risk, business, and enterprise function owners to collect information to support ERM functions, such as risk measures for various risk categories
- Gather, analyze, aggregate and report on key enterprise risk information to technology, business and enterprise senior management
- Lead and participate in ERM-related projects to identify and drive risk remediation, and assist other groups in project execution
- Define project plan(s) to meet the project goals and objectives as established by senior management
- Work to assure project deliverables and goals are met or exceeded
- Generate and maintain key ERM documentation including documentation to support compliance with requirements of Risk Governance Policy and relevant regulations, and other documentation as needed.
- Manage records, data and documentation for regulatory communication.
- Ability to understand risk data and liaise with colleagues across the firm and industry peers.
- Understanding of the three lines of defense model and set up appropriate oversight at the firm based on size, program maturity and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and writing skills and demonstrated ability to describe technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Ability to set and develop strategic and tactical goals and techniques for an assignment and effectively communicate this to all involved team members
- Ability to provide project management, problem resolution and comprehensive analysis and direction for multiple concurrent mission-critical projects
- Strong focus on accuracy and reliability
- Strong record of effective teamwork
Degree and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in similar work with demonstrated success in responsibilities of similar nature
- Education or experience to evidence analysis and maintenance of technology and enterprise risk.
- Prior banking/financial services experience a plus
Job ID: 4884