Help Desk and IT Support Analyst - Hybrid:
Helpdesk and IT Support Analyst
A global investment firm in Greenwich, CT is seeking a Help Desk and IT Support Analyst. In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk JIRA ticketing software
- Document internal procedures
- Performing O365 administration including basic O365 troubleshooting
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues that need escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Organize and create documentation for policies and procedures utilized by IT staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field.
• 5+ years of relevant technical experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
Job ID: 5275