Help Desk and IT Support
Helpdesk and IT Support Analyst
A global investment firm in Greenwich, CT is seeking a Help Desk and IT Support Analyst. In this role, you will maintain the computer desktop and server environments by analyzing requirements, troubleshooting problems, and installing hardware/software solutions. Tasks include end user support, equipment maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide helpdesk first and second tier support to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues that need escalation
- Proactively monitor and maintain software, workstations and servers.
- Work with Active Directory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant technical experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize own work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and other employees
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Working knowledge of networking, virtual environments and operating systems
Job ID: 4231