Identity and Access Manager
Identity and Access Manager:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for a Identity and Access Manager (IAM). In this role, you will lead, develop, deploy, and oversee company’s IAM strategy and tools across the user network, application, and cloud. You will provide direction and guidance to the development, specifications and communications of the IAM application and architecture as well as provide in-depth technical consultation to the business units and IT Management and assist in developing plans and direction for the integration of information security requirements.
The candidate must be hands-on, comfortable working in small teams and interested in continually researching to improve knowledge and company’s platforms and tools.
- Enhance existing IAM function.
- Formulate and define system's scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of company’s business, operational and/or industry requirements.
- Analyze, define, and prioritize the business functional specifications for IAM initiatives.
- Responsible for stakeholder relationships to establish project expectations and priorities, coordinate and report on project progress and accomplishments to the project team stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Manage user security and entitlement reviews, least privilege, elevated access, and certifications, as well as interface with internal clients and external vendors.
- Ability to work on cloud based active directory and non-Microsoft environments.
- Security administration by securely provisioning user accounts and permissions for access into systems, services, and shared folders for proper user access.
- Ensure proper security settings are set up to reflect the functionality of the user requiring access.
- Assist to govern all internal system and user ID management processes along with monitoring the activity and requests where users require access in a timely manner.
- Assist with analyzing potential security tools and applications to enhance and improve the processes, procedures, and functions of security and identity management team.
- Mid-to-senior level IAM Security Administrator with 5-7 years of experience in production environment
- BS/BA degree (i.e., Computer Science/Engineering, Business, or other relevant field)
- Experience in the telecommunications, financial services, defense, or government industries.
- Working knowledge/experience with Python, SQL, and REST APIs
- Extensive knowledge and experience with privileged identity management, access governance and other IAM solutions, such as Active Directory, Okta, Saviynt, CyberArk, SailPoint, etc.
- Experience with Information security best practices, including a good understanding of OS concepts, process management, and resource scheduling in Windows and Linux environments
- Understanding of all IAM functions including, but not limited to, user entitlement reviews and toxic combinations
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity threats and technology related risk
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group
- Solid problem-solving ability
- Strong ability to review system and application data and develop metrics and reporting
- CISSP or related experience
- Ability to train, manage, and assist co-workers and direct reports on all aspects of the program build and its evolution
Job ID: 4743