Our direct client, a high-end alternative investment firm in New York City, is looking for a iManage Administrator. You will be responsible for the document management system including managing user access and security groups along with other configuration tasks; develop and refine existing design and implementation methodologies; evaluate existing DMS implementations and develop recommendations for problem resolution, enhancement, and tuning. You will also manage third party integrations and processes with iManage including Prosperoware/Milan, Salesforce, and Outlook; perform routine monitoring, maintenance, and service tasks including auditing and security functions.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation of iManage templates, processes, best practices, usage guides, etc.
- Provide training and support to users in the implementation of iManage, including roll-out of new functionality
- Assist users with “workarounds” if system functionality cannot be fixed or enhanced.
- Manage relationship with iManage support and customer relationship teams for product issue escalation, product enhancement requests, user groups, and product news such as upcoming release features and schedules
- Investigates system problems and coordinates fixes or functional enhancements with application vendors.
- Manage software licenses and renewals
Qualifications & Experience:
- College degree (BA/BS) or higher
- Experience requirements
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience and competence in working with iManage DMS
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation, administration, and support of electronic document management systems, with a history of matter-centric design
- Good project management acumen, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, go-getter willing to roll-up sleeves and make things happen; able to manage both the big pictures and the details
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Desire and ability to teach users and act as a champion for the use of iManage
- Ability to work with team members at all levels of the organization
Job ID: 4538