Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare software technology company, is seeking to hire 2 Implementation Analysts. You will be part of a talented team to deliver mission critical processes to effectively introduce new programs and systems to firm’s clients. You will be expected to ensure the highest levels of availability and performance. You will be assisting the manager of implementation with strategy and deadlines that involves identifying the tasks that are needed to successfully roll-out new resources for clients. Job location can be in Boston or Houston.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform a detailed assessment of current practices and business needs of the client to ensure tasks are delivered timely.
- Escalate issues and risks to the Implementation Manager timely.
- Monitor user acceptance tasks and milestones to ensure timely review and acceptance.
- As required, assist the Implementation Manager or other team members in ongoing client or maintenance type implementations.
- Monitor and communicate project milestones, status and risk as appropriate.
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor current projects and coordinate with all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork including Implementation Agendas, Project Plans and Status Reports and distribute timely to client and/or executive management team.
- Assist Implementation Manager with any additional project learning materials.
- Responsible for tracking and entering all costs associated with the implementation per contract fee schedule.
- Coordination and scheduling of client meetings. Act as secondary point of contact to Implementation Manager and assist in meeting facilitation.
- Work with Vendor Management team to ensure Vendor Implementation tickets are created and monitored throughout the implementation. Ticket categories include (but not limited to): Legal Agreement execution, SFTP set up, file receipt/review, and distribution of file analysis.
- Attend all required team meetings
Required Experience / Qualifications
- BS/BA in business, computer science or related field required.
- Ideally looking for 2-5 years’ experience in an implementation or similar role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Healthcare industry experience is a must have (any exposure in the following areas: claims, medial billing cycle, EMR, capitation…etc).
- Experience working with a smaller portfolio of large complex customers through the development and execution of multi-tiered launch strategies, or equivalent program deployments.
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of project management methodologies, including scoping, strategic consulting, issue & risk identification, and communication of overall project status.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide guidance with implementation and solutions.
- Effective at building, maintaining, and growing relationships with senior leadership at large, established companies.
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize workload to include driving implementation projects for several customers at a time while addressing each customer's unique needs.
- Communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing, and exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
Job ID: 4790