Intake Service Manager - Long-term Contract - REMOTE
For our direct client, a global firm, we seek an experienced professional, to work in the company's cyber-security department, helping manage the flow of projects and requests coming into the department, as well as to help report on project status, follow-up, and make sure the projects are flowing. This role will check incoming project requests for completion and accuracy so that the requested project can proceed smoothly. This is a good role for someone with some IT Project Coordination or jr./mid-level PM experience, and some familiarity with IT Security as a general topic. Good experience working with a global firm, particularly a professional services firm, would be good background for this role. Immediate interview and start, long-term REMOTE contract.
With the rapid deployment of technology to support the increasing need to drive operational and risk management activities, the need to assist the functions and Member Firms with information which supports them to make decision driven by data to effectively address information protection requirements has become critical. This role will be responsible for the intake of Solution Reviews on applications for functions and Member Firms. The Intake Service Manager will serve as the first contact for our clients and manage the Solution Review lifecycle within the Application Security team.
Job title: Intake Service Manager
– Minimum five years of work experience with demand and capacity management, preferably in a professional services environment
– Experienced with dashboards / reporting solutions for assessment results and remediation progress
– Ability to analyze and document a situation/scenario and propose options, recommendations and cost impact
– Highly organized and efficient in managing competing priorities
– Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm
– Experience in customer service and/or operational management
– Capable of strategic thinking and of building strategic plans and putting them into action
– Excellent client engagement and stakeholder management skills
– Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds
– Extensive and consistent experience in delivering complex projects throughout lifecycle. Ability to manage multiple processes and projects at once and utilize project management skills to drive work forw
% of Time
|20||Actively coordinates with various business functions to determine demand and timing for Security Review Services|
|20||Responsible for intake and processing of forms, ensuring the forms contain the information required for a thorough review, coordinating with other groups as required|
|20||Manages SAR (Security Assessment Report) and ATO (Authority To Operate) processes including publication, emails, updating tracker, and updating portal with appropriate documents|
|20||Assigns work to Security Analysts based on function and skill set, including load balancing when required|
|20||Follow-up for plan of action and milestone items and authority to operate items (ATO) on a regular schedule (at least one follow-up per month), collecting evidence of remediation|
Technical skills, abilities & qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Characteristics of a forward thinking and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new information
- Synthesize analysis, document end-to-end workflows, develop future state service process scenarios and propose options, offer optimization recommendations for discussion
- Data-driven analytics thinker, prior experience with using BI insights to form recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple engagements on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with an attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with teams to bring forward solutions to customers
- Ability to manage deadlines and gauge adjustments when necessary
- Ability to collect, record and analyze feedback from customers and parties across the organization
- Ability to understand service workflows, champion supporting tools, and ensure team and client adherence to both.
- Organize and run team and client status meetings. Very detail oriented with thorough meeting minutes and strong task and schedule management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate to all levels in organization. Comfortable working across business and technical teams
- Manage client relationships and understand when escalations are needed. Ability to anticipate and drive to solutions and recommendations, as needed. Strong analytic, problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Office suite, MS collaboration tools such as Teams; Visio, BI tools.
Job ID: 4896