Our direct client, a global holding company, based in Norwalk is seeking a IT Auditor. In this role, you are is responsible for planning, managing, and executing IT SOX engagements with a focus on IT governance and general IT controls. This role will also support operational audits in key risk areas of the firm. This position you might be required to travel up to 10-15%. Client offers a very competitive salary, bonus and equities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute SOX engagements on IT applications, interfaces and databases, from scoping to walkthrough and testing.
- Participate in audits in key risk areas such as cybersecurity, privacy and IT continuity.
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations that enhance controls and reduce risks based on root cause analysis.
- Prepare audit deliverables in a clear and concise style, compliant to our quality standards.
- Work collaboratively with team members & colleagues at the Brands and external parties/external auditors. Identify opportunities to streamline our SOX and operational audit approach.
- Act as the subject matter expert of the IT audit & risk for all the US brands, providing strategic insights in improving overall IT control environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science
- CISA/CIA/ CISSP/ CRISC or equivalent designation desirable
- 3-4 years of relevant experience working in a Big 4 accounting firm and/or Internal Audit functions preferably at publicly listed companies
- Experience with data analytics software
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong experience in auditing applications, interfaces, system infrastructure, data processing and computer general controls.
- Experience with ERP and/or finance systems (Hyperion, Oracle Financials).
- Experience with Programming Languages desirable.
- Experience in the following areas: business continuity, privacy, cybersecurity and data analytics.
- Good understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards.
- International mindset and experience to work effectively with team members and colleagues around the world.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the IT Senior Leadership and management.
Job ID: 4336