IT Program Manager - Health Care - full-time *REMOTE*
IT Program/Project Manager
Our direct client, a well-established company in the health-care industry, is establishing a new informatics area of the business in-house, and has several new and ongoing projects related to this initiative. To manage these and other IT-related projects, they seek an experienced IT Project Manager. This position can be done fully remotely, on East-Coast hours, so they prefer a candidate located in the Eastern or Central time Zone. Immediate interview and hire!
- Direct large-scale, complex clinical and informatics data projects involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
- Develop and manage processes, templates, tracking, and reporting for some or all the following project management/governance frameworks in line with company standards and processes:
- Scope / Change Management
- Financial Management (budgeting, forecasting, contracting, etc.)
- Resource Management
- Communications Management & Status Reporting
- Roles & Responsibilities (including RACI – Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed Matrices)
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Partner with company colleagues and technology partners throughout the product lifecycle including vision, requirements, deployment, and optimization.
- Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle to oversee all Solution Development LifeCycle (SDLC) phases of a project.
- Facilitate the collection, definition, and prioritization of product requirements with user community, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Manages and optimizes interdependences between projects and coordinates communication across projects.
- Participate in company data governance processes, including vendor data security review.
- 3 to 5 years in health care informatics project management experience, preferably in designing, developing, delivering software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MS in Healthcare Informatics a plus
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to specifications; PMP certification, PMI Agile Certification a plus.
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools
Job ID: 4919