Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
IT Service Delivery Manager - Hybrid:
IT Service Delivery Manager – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing medical technology company based in Danbury, CT is committed to delivering exceptional IT services. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Service Delivery Manager to join the team. If you are passionate about delivering top-notch IT support services and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
3 days on site work is required.
- Create and set up SLA’s that help us to manage the workload in type and quantity to ensure the business is serviced as needed.
- Design and set up key performance indicators (KPIs) which help us manage the individual performance of the service desk techs and give us insight into how we are handling incident and request management.
- Design reports which help give management insight into how we are managing the service delivery function.
- Design and implement the changes to the service now platform to get the ITIL aligned with how we work in a more organized and user-friendly portal.
- Manage the service desk tech schedule and manage as well as participate in the on-call schedule.
- Provide escalation for more complex incidents.
- Manage the incident and request queues to ensure all issues are handled in a manner consistent with the SLA.
- Provide level 2 and above, and occasionally level 1 application support handling all tickets as needed.
- Manage Identities, onboarding and application access and take a lead role in implementing best practice, HIPAA compliant processes.
- Ensure the company has the correct Microsoft licensing in place enterprise wide.
- Weekend and after-hours project and support as needed.
- Service oriented mind set with can do attitude.
- Ability to manage the service desk team to operate efficiently keeping the incident queue at a manageable level based on SLA analysis.
- Allocation and personnel resource management, using people with the right skills for the right projects and managing their availability.
- Experience with enterprise identity management.
- Experience managing and providing application access in an enterprise environment.
- Capable of managing the Microsoft O365 tenant, including efficiently managing the licensing schema.
- Ability to be a catalyst to and provide technical support to application integrations and automation.
- Ability to manage technical projects to completion, including managing stakeholder engagement.
- Enterprise Microsoft Licensing management.
- Experience managing service desk team(s) in an ITIL enterprise environment.
- Experience designing and adjusting SLA’s and KPIs for efficient productive queue management.
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) implementation and support.
- Experience communicating and presenting technical solutions to management and non-technical stakeholders.
Job ID: 5279
Unified Communications & Collaboration Architect – Consultant 100% Remote:
Job ID: 5255
Stamford , Connecticut
Unified Communications & Collaboration Architect – Hybrid:
Job ID: 5256
Stamford , Connecticut