Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Jr. C#/.Net Developer - Hybrid:
Jr. C#/.Net Web Developer – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing medical technology company based in Danbury, CT is seeking a Junior level C#/.Net Developers due to the business growth. The client is creating multiple IT Solution Teams each of which will be focused on delivering a complete IT solution to a given business area or problem. And this delivery will be iterative and agile.
The candidate will work a hybrid schedule, coming a few times a week to the office, however, we will also consider fully remote candidates who can commit to visiting the office at least once or twice a month. We want someone who is a team player, can communicate well, has an up-beat, can-do attitude and is passionate about their work.
- Collaborate with your team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with your peers to coordinate best practices and any cross-functional integrations.
- Implement AGILE methodologies and best practices to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Develop and maintain API endpoints and wrappers for integrations to and from 3rd party applications and our central database.
- Drive test-driven development (TDD) by writing clean and maintainable code, with a strong focus on unit and integration testing.
- Support continuous build and testing processes to identify and address issues early in the development cycle.
- Work closely with business users and stakeholders to refine project requirements and maintain transparent communication throughout the development process.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies, incorporating them into our solutions where applicable.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- 2+ years of web development experience.
- Any front-end development experience with React, Angular or Vue.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform is a plus.
- Experience as a programmer in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Experience with business web application development and modern web technologies.
- Experience with APIs, wrapping code to them and designing and exposing end points.
- Good problem-solving skills and a passion for creating efficient and scalable solutions.
Job ID: 5271