LabVIEW Development Engineer - Hybrid:
LabVIEW Development Engineer – Hybrid:
Our direct client., located in Fairfield County, CT, has been a leader in the design and development of electrohydraulic controllers, control systems and heavy equipment management products for 50 years. In order to achieve their goal as a “one-stop-shop” for control and equipment management applications, they configure each product to individual customer requirements, using field-proven components, a long list of available options, and state-of-the-art engineering expertise.
Client is seeking qualified applicants with LabVIEW development experience. Excellent working environment and culture. Hybrid working model 2 or 3 days on site.
- Ability to program in LabVIEW.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Able to understand analog, digital, and embedded control electronic circuitry to component level.
- Experience with National Instruments (NI) data acquisition products.
- Able to understand software written in C language.
- Hands-on experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CAN and/or Linux is a plus.
- Good time and priority management of multiple assignments.
- Any experience in the electronic industry is a plus.
- Develop custom LabVIEW software applications for Product Configuration, Semi-Automated Product Test and Automated Inspection.
- Develop NI LabVIEW based data acquisition products for use in a manufacturing environment by working with Manufacturing, Engineering, Drafting, and Configuration personnel to bring design from concept to manufacturable product.
- Oversee PC setup, diagnosis, and operation in a network environment.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs NI LabVIEW based test products.
- Writes clear, coherent test procedures and user’s manuals for NI LabVIEW based products.
- Provides technical support to Manufacturing and Product configuration personnel as required.
- Trains Manufacturing and technical staff in the usage of NI LabVIEW based products.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Education: ASEE, BSEE/BSEET or enrolled in a BSEE/BSEET program or equivalent experience.
Job ID: 5089