Lead Embedded System Engineer
Our direct client, a FAST GROWING technology company specializing in Cyber Security Products has an immediate need for a Lead Embedded Systems Engineer.
In this postion, you will have a significant role in supporting current and future cybersecurity products. Successful candidates must be experienced with embedded system development, C code development, and able to take the lead making system releases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an Ethernet IP packet handling application on ARM with Custom Hardware
- Experience developing with ARM processors
- Focus on system security and security best practices
- Experience with embedded Linux kernel and bootloaders
- Experience with setting up Secure Boot with ARM processor
- Able to setup framework for building embedded systems
- Work with Xilinx /Altera and Verilog HDL or VHDL a plus
- Experience with virtual private networks (VPN) and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
- Development, write C/C++ code as required (eg. Packet processing, Device drivers, unit test, etc.).
- Manage the system releases.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- Other duties as management may so direct.
- Able to work in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Current or previous security clearances a plus
- 2-5 years’ work experience with embedded systems
- College degree in a relevant field of study. i.e. engineering, computer science, etc. (advanced degree a plus)
- Limited travel may be required
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Knowledge of relevant software/systems as follows:
- Setup of ARM system including OS and applications
- Knowledge of computer architecture and performance techniques
- Development skills and overall knowledge of Linux or RTOS systems
- C/C++ programming skills
- Ethernet IP Network with an emphasis on layer 1 & 2
- Debugging system level problems
- Experience with low latency packet processing
- Experience building and configuring Linux for custom hardware platforms
- Experience with testing Hardware
- Experience debugging system level problems
- Experience writing system level C code for embedded systems.
- Significant hands-on experience with the software development and testing.
- Overall coordination, development and execution of product development.
Please send your resume today for immediate consideration! Outstanding work environment!!
Job ID: 4318