Lead Java Full Stack Developer
Our direct client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their internal start-up squad of their well known premier insurance company in Kansas City, MO.
In this role, the perfect candidate will:
- have a minimum of 7 years of experience in agile software engineering
- be a full stack developer with a deep understanding of modern, cloud native architectures and software patterns and experienced on MS Azure's cloud offering
- possess very strong skills in Java and Spring (Spring Boot 2 is plus)
- possess strong skills n Restful service development
- have a strong understanding of reusable object oriented software design patterns.
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating a clear and articulate standard of written and verbal communication in complex environments
- be able to manage own workload and be Self Directed.
- be well-experienced in Agile SCRUM methodologies
- have experience working in Java Script technology like Angular or React etc.
- have experience working in JPA/Hibernate or other ORM technology
- have experience working in Sql or Pl/Sql
- have experience working in Maven or Gradle
- have experience working in continuous integration tools like Azure Dev Ops
- have experienced in working with a diverse multi-locational team of internal and external professionals
- have experience working in a Cloud environment such as Cloud Foundry, Azure, or AWS is a big plus
- have knowledge & experience of Insurance Domain/Financial industry/Finance function in other industries is a strong plus
- have exposure to latest design methodology such as DDD (Domain Driven Design) and hands on working experience with distributed computing system using event sourcing, asynchronous messaging as communication channel is a big plus.
- possess excellent communication skills
- Understand P&C primary insurance is a plus
- Proficient in English
For immediate consideration, please apply today if you are qualified and interested!Job ID: 4559