Level 1 Technical Support Analyst - Contractor
Our direct client in Ossining, NY is seeking a Level 1 Desktop Support Specialist to serve as the first contact on the help desk for internal calls, etc. User issues revolve around laptops, desktops, phones, printers and other peripherals.
Things are very busy from now through year end, hence the client would like to hire a consultant for 3 months – there's a possibility it could get extended into 2021. Urgently needed, immediate interview and hire. This is onsite work 5 days/week in Ossining, NY in a very safe, office setting.
In this role, the Level 1 Analyst person will take the first phone call, courteously and patiently work to understand the client's problem, and take action accordingly. If it is a relatively minor matter like a password reset or a solution the Technician can offer, then they can work to solve the user's issue. Otherwise, they will document the problem in the ticketing system and escalate to nearby team members on Level II and Level III to take care of the problem.
- Answer IT support phone and help address technical issues and log them with the IT team.
- Receive and respond to incoming phone calls, and/or tickets regarding end user computing problems.
- Assist internal customers with password resets and document the issues for further escalation to the technical support team.
- Update ServiceNow tickets appropriately, include all relevant information related to troubleshooting and results.
- 1+ years Level 1 help desk experience
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS, Office, O365, Active Directory would be ideal
- Ticket management software experience i.e. Remedy or Service Now or similar
- High School diploma or equivalent, and/or 1+ years work experience in related field.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work onsite in Ossining, NY 5 days/week in an office setting.
Job ID: 4555