Manager of IT
Our direct client with headquarters in the White Plains, NY area is seeking an IT Manager to head up IT and act as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance.
In this role, the IT manger needs to keep all systems functioning on a day-to-day basis and quickly resolve issues with the IT infrastructure or business applications. The IT Manager also needs to identify, develop and implement cost effective projects to improve the IT environment and help the business function more effectively.
• Provide hands-on day-to-day support for the entire IT infrastructure. • Develop and implement a strategy for continued development of the IT infrastructure.
• Provide day-to-day support for SAP Business One, the ERP system that supports the business.
• Develop and implement a strategy for continued evolution of SAP Business One. Essential Skills
• Experience with SAP Business One.
• Experience as a Business Analyst for a company in the distribution business.
• Able to write SQL queries to read data from SQL Server databases.
• Experience with Crystal Reports for development of custom reports.
• Able to provide day-to-day technical support for users spread across multiple locations.
• Experience with managing vendors (telecom, security, SaaS, etc.)
• Able to communicate effectively with company management, system users and vendors.
• Experience managing a Windows Server based network.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 administration (email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
• Experience with voice and data communications, including: firewalls/VPN, routers and switches; on premise PBX systems, site-to-site VPN’s and remote user access via VPN.
• Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your upcated resume today!!Job ID: 4663