Mechanical Design Engineer
Our direct client, has been a leader in the design and development of electrohydraulic controllers, control systems and off-highway equipment management products for over 50 years. They are seeking qualified applicants with a steady work history to fill a Mechanical Design Engineer position.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating all manufacturing documents, mechanical drawings, manufacturing procedures, Bills of Material based on concepts.
- Determining materials clearance and test needed to make a product suitable for market.
- Working closely with manufacturing sources in house and off-site to create prototypes and new products.
- Overseeing new product introduction into standard production.
- Performing other duties as directed.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Design or Engineering.
Five years' experience in Mechanical Design.
- 3-D CAD (Solidworks preferred) Excellent understanding of manufacturing practices and abilities.
- Create designs suitable for production given an over-all specification.
- Design tool ready molded and/or cast parts
- Take an idea from concept to production.
- Work with outside vendors and manufacturers.
- Work with a minimum amount of supervision.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume with salary expectations! Looking forward to hearing from you today.
Job ID: 4512