Microsoft Analytics and Reporting Architect
The Analytics & Reporting Architect is responsible for participating in the development of the business reporting solutions based on functional and technical requirements using the Microsoft toolset. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Analytics & Reporting Architect to continuously optimize data models and analytics to provide efficient and reliable real-time data to the business to enable effective decisions. Responsibilities could change as the needs of the department evolve.
The Analytics & Reporting Architect is responsible for the following:
· Architecting, designing, implementing and maintaining data & analytics solutions the Enterprise Analytics solution leveraging the Microsoft product suite.
· Solve reporting and analytics challenges through the design, development and deployment of reporting solutions.
· Create and maintain clear functional & technical documentation to assist developers and business users.
· Enforce organizational standards and best practices relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
· Develop and execute use cases, test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements
· Leverage the Microsoft suite to its fullest in order to provide effective solutions & products.
· Perform ad-hoc queries to provide users with requested data
· Close communication with functional teams / designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
· Build professional relationships with management, business representatives and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for professional development.
· Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communications skills and cooperation
· Actively participates in industry communities to continuously expand upon knowledge and improve the standards and awareness of the company’s Microsoft & Enterprise Analytics practices
· Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of related professional experience in areas such as Infrastructure System Support, network administration, information systems development, reporting and analytics, data telecommunications, applications programming or a closely related field
· In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, candidates with an Associate’s degree and at least 10 years of related professional experience will be considered
· Display a willingness to work in a collaborative team environment to deliver a quality product.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels.
· Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources.
- Valid driver’s license
- Master’s degree
- Demonstrate understanding with data science tools, solutions, cloud technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on Microsoft cloud experience
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with architecting, designing and maintaining Microsoft solutions (such as Microsoft Azure, Snowflake, Purview, etc.).
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Experience with SAP ERP systems.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of ERP systems in the utility industry.
- Hands on experience implementing within large, transformational projects.
For immediate consiteration, please reply with your updated resume today! US Citizens and Green Card Holders (only) are eligible.
Job ID: 4678