Microsoft Software Solutions Manager - Long-Term Contract - *REMOTE*
Microsoft Software Solutions Manager
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced technical software solutions & delivery manager with strong Microsoft ..net/Azure application and database development management experience. This is a long-term contract position (12-36 months +). this is a *remote* position, eventually some visits to the office in Northern NJ may be required.
In this role, you will play a key role in solutioning new software applications and features built using the latest Microsoft technologies (i.e. Azure PAAS, cloud-native applications). You will take ownership of projects from a solutions delivery perspective, work closely with the business sponsors and the IT management team, and collaborate with the outsourced development partner to plan, manage, and deliver and deploy the solutions to the business.
We seek a software management professional with 7-10+ years of Fortune 500 or equivalent experience, or from an entrepreneurial software company environments or small consultancy where you had true ownership and delivery responsibility.
– A track record of working collaboratively with internal teams and on-shore/offshore vendors is necessary.
– Possessing a high degree of responsibility, tenacity. Ability to "own the room" and "drive the discussion" and keep a matrixed team on point, running efficient meetings. Being articulate and very diplomatic, with proven leadership skills. We seek a quick-thinker with strong analytical abilities.
– Strong .net and Azure custom application knowledge, hands-on, to contribute to technical solutions. This is not a coding job at all, but you are responsible for delivering large-scale custom .net solutions (in Azure).
Specifically we seek a candidate who's managed Azure software development projects including:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack and enabling technologies – these includes, but are not limited to, Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Power BI, Office 365, Power Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and NoSQL (such MongoDB and Cosmos DB)
Immediate interview and hire! Send updated resume today for immediate consideration!Job ID: 4794