.net/Azure Sofware Delivery Lead - Long-term contract
We seek experienced software delivery managers/solution leads, to manage end-to-end design, development and deployment of components of a large, globally-deployed application suite, built with the latest Microsoft technologies. These are long-term (1-year +) contracts, onsite in Northern NJ. Interviewing and hiring immediately, please send resume today for immediately review from our recruiting team. Thank you!
Solution Lead – Job Description
- You will collaborate closely with business leads to understand their business objectives, needs and challenges as well as the business processes that support them.
- You will define and evolve the solution approach that addresses the business needs and challenges.
- You will “own the solution” for those projects that are in your portfolio. You will manage the solution creation process and drive those solutions to completion by collaborating with a crossfunctional team.
- You will ensure that your solutions are designed and delivered on time and within budget.
- You will apply your technical skills to ensure that the resulting solutions are in alignment with client's rigorous security, product standards and guidelines.
- You will collaborate with project management enabling them to provide periodic reporting conveying the status of the projects that are in your portfolio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills – comfortable presenting and discussing ideas to an audience
- This person will need to be proficient at adapting to and working with a variety of personality types, and have the ability to form and maintain positive working relationships. The ability to work well with both key individuals and groups within the client's matrixed organization is a key component to success in this role
- Proven history of working with customers to understand their needs and crafting solutions to meet those needs
- Experience working with virtual teams in a global environment
- Ability to multitask using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Mature and self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a global team.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack and enabling technologies – these includes, but are not limited to, Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Power BI, Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Azure Cloud or other Microsoft certifications a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in developing solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in technology or related field
Job ID: 4465