.net full-stack Developer, REMOTE, Long-term Contract
For our direct client, we seek an experienced .net full-stack developer to join the team on a 1+ year project to build a new web application. In this role, you'll work on both front-end design and code for the web application, as well as the back-end including ASP.net services, REST API's, SQL Server queries using Entity Framework. This position can be done remotely, we would prefer a candidate located in the Eastern or Central Time zones, for ease of collaboration. Immediate interview and start in early January, 2023. Send resume today for immediate consideration!
- Strong C# and .NET Development skills
- Experience developing front-end web applications
- Experience with SPA frameworks such as Blazor, Angular, Vue, etc. (Blazor preferred)
- Web UI layout and design skills (Bootstrap)
- Experience developing and integrating RESTful web services with .NET Core
- Working knowledge of GIT and version control software.
Nice to have Skills
- Experience with Blazor component development
- Experience developing with Microsoft’s Azure cloud service platform
- Experience using Azure services for App Service, Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory etc.
- Strong knowledge of web application security and identity concepts including single-sign-on, Azure Active Directory Service, JWT-base authentication etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Job ID: 5133