Our direct client, a global technology company in Chicago, IL, is seeking a mid-Level Programmer, open and ready to collaborate with other team members and departments, who can develop and code from simple to intermediate-level programs from predefined specifications unique to our dynamic business model.
Principal duties and tasks (Other duties and projects may be assigned):
- Act as liaison between management information system, and business units
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the company’s databases / application systems
- Proactively identify areas to improve data/information operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements. Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and their needs
- Write codes for database access, modification, and constructions including stored procedures
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate program objectives to parallel overall business strategies
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases / application systems
- Identify data sources, construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams and document the process.
- Analyze business intelligence data and provide reports
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with .Net framework (2 years preferred)
- Strong Analytical Skills – ability to break down problems into simpler components.
- Team Player – the ideal candidate will be personable and reliable
- Time Management Skills – the ideal candidate will be able to identify priorities, set goals, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL programming language, proficient with joins, T-SQL's, stored procedures
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS languages
- Experience building ad-hoc reports to support data analysis and information system design
- Experience with database design and development. In-depth understanding of relational databases and techniques for normalization
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience in software development
- Experience in web development
- Experience in mobile application development
- Familiarity with C#
Immediate interview and hire, please apply today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 5120