Our direct client is seeking a experienced and skilled Information Technology professional with expertise in NetSuite administration and e-Commerce, to support the needs of a growing organization and infrastructure. This individual should be hands-on, and people oriented. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the company's NetSuite administration, ensuring the system is fully optimized, reliable, and scalable.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, design, develop and implement effective e-Commerce business solutions that support the company's strategic goals. This position will also play an important role in acquisition integrations. As new organizations join the business, this position will work to effectively integrate acquisitions and bring these organizations onto company’s platform as seamlessly and timely as possible. As the company grows, this individual will continue to have opportunities to learn more, professionally progress, and be a leader.
This position is based in CT, client will offer relocation assistance.
- NetSuite – Provide direction and guidance on our NetSuite environment. Develop and maintain the NetSuite roadmap to ensure ongoing alignment with business needs. Manage the end-to-end process for all new NetSuite customizations, including requirements gathering, development, testing, and deployment.
- E-Commerce – Partner with the e-Commerce business team to understand their needs and identify areas where NetSuite customizations can improve the online customer experience.
- Continuous Improvement – Identify and implement process improvements, best practices, and system enhancements to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Security & Stability – Monitor system performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Infrastructure – Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement NetSuite integrations with other systems. Support infrastructure needs for 25+ facilities.
SUCCESS FACTORS AND COMPETENCIES
- Curiosity, logical thinking, and willingness to challenge the status quo to improve enterprise-wide IT performance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A business partner with a customer service orientation with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Passion to improve processes, increase automation, simplify, and increase stakeholder satisfaction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Continuously identify Information Technology risks and opportunities to develop strategies to either mitigate or capitalize on them; develop controls and processes to protect the company’s digital assets and infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in NetSuite development and administration. Modules in use include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and Order Management.
- Experience in an industrial distribution business, with a services component.
- Proven ability to handle ongoing IT needs of a multi-site business and ensure the growth of the organization is done in a scalable and sustainable way.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Power BI, Zendesk a plus
- Other technologies/platforms that are a plus.
Job ID: 5177