Our direct client, a global leader in Professional Services, seeks an Operations Analyst to join their team on a long-term contract basis with strong potential for contract-to-hire. After an initial orientation onsite for 1-2 weeks, the position will be remote with on-site meetings between 2 to 4 times a month, to get the team together.
- Engage with consumers of risk application data, provide information, coordinate issues reported by various teams
- Perform business analysis and create detailed specifications
- Keep track of all open tickets to ensure timely completion
Support risk & regulatory projects related to the client's global risk applications
- Manage the relationship between Global Business Operations and key stakeholders
- Work with internal clients to define business requirements, process, and manage expectations related to assigned projects
- Monitor, track, and provide regular status to Integration Associate Director on progress of all assigned projects
- Create, review and update materials used as input to business requirements documents, process documentation, training materials, communications and presentations related to assigned projects
- Collaborate with business process leads to gather the high level business requirements, documenting the findings and decisions within acceptable standards and templates
- Analyze the impact to integration points and ensure that design can meet the need
- Support and enable delivery of projects through completion
| || |
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, experience with Service Now, excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required, ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment to make day to day decisions with minimal supervision.
Immediate interview and hire – send resume today for immediate consideration!