Our direct client, an international manufacturer and distributor of consumer products, is looking for a Oracle Developer. In this role, you will define, configure, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. You will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Provide support for existing and new business applications
- Implement standard application functionality or develop custom extensions as needed to meet business requirements
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions by means of application configuration and/or custom development
- Design, develop, document and test application configuration, conversions, interfaces, and extensions
- Develop, document and execute test plans to assess the integrity of enhancement, configuration or patches
- Collaborate with other IT groups and with business users and customers to define business needs and requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of working experience in an IT environment
- Programming Skills (Oracle PL/SQL, C++, JAVA, J2EE) RDBMS (Oracle 9i/10G/11G)
- Knowledge of ERP Oracle EBS 11i/R12
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Understanding of Developer Tools (Oracle Forms & Reports, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator, Toad, Discoverer, Workflow)
- Requires a full working knowledge of IT and Order to Cash, Payroll, and Human Resources business practices and procedures in a professional field
Job ID: 4359