Oracle ERP Sr. Analyst - Hybrid:
Oracle ERP Sr. Analyst – Hybrid or Remote:
Our direct client in Northern New Haven County, an international manufacturer and distributor of consumer products is looking to hire a Techno-Functional Analyst to support their global Oracle ERP system. You will be responsible for the design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the ERP business requirements. This includes designing, writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Analyst will also provide guidance to other IT ERP technical resources. Work closely with business to understand systems enhancements (requirement gathering) and execute necessary steps to complete the enhancements. As necessary manage external consulting technical resources. Participate in planning of strategic projects.
Client prefers candidates who can work on site 2 days per week, but open to 100% remote for the right candidate.
- To Support the firm’s global ERP Oracle R12 Platform and its customizations
- Provide support on major projects (design, development, issue resolution & testing)
- Work on addressing priority break-fix incidents (meet SLA)
- Manage various level of enhancements on PL/SQL platform (report development, concurrent program development, procedures, and packages development)
- Design, develop, document and test application configuration, conversions, interfaces, and extensions
- Collaborate with other IT groups and with business users and customers to define business needs and requirements
- Assist in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants
- B.S. Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent. With no less than 8 years of working experience in an IT environment.
- Good communication skill
- Requires a full working knowledge Oracle Order to Cash, Oracle Pay to Procure, Oracle Financials and Purchasing
- MS Office (Intermediate) Excel (Advanced)
- Provide assistance and guidance to IT/business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Programming Skills (Oracle PL/SQL, SQL)
- RDBMS (Oracle 9i/10G/11G)
- ERP Oracle EBS R12 OM, AP, GL, WMS, AR, Inventory, PO
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Developer Tools (Oracle Forms & Reports, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator, Toad, Discoverer, Workflow, WedADi, XML Publisher)
Job ID: 4995