Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare software technology firm, in Greenwich is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer who wants to be part of a high-energy, fast-growing, world-class sales and technology team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead presales technical/functional support discovery activity to prospective clients and customers teaming with sales management, sales executives, and members of customer success.
- Deliver outstanding presentations and solution demonstrations of company’s suite of software products.
- Lead initial aspects of the technical sales process. Advise internal and external clients on overall architect considerations.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/ application to client business.
- Facilitate client product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations, and discovery sessions.
- Create presentations and artifacts to present solutions to customer executives and prospects.
- Develop high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence.
- Work with clients to understand their business strategy, from which you will develop configuration requirements for our platform.
- Utilize specialist knowledge of the existing applications functionality, business processes, and related applications and technologies such as data, cloud, and reporting in support of the expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients’ business requirements.
- Customize demo, data, or other items critical for alignment.
- Provide knowledge transfer to the customer success and delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to onboarding/delivery requirements.
- Support high quality bids and proposals.
- Scope the client solution to enable preliminary estimation of the effort.
- Participate in webinars/marketing events.
- Present at client events/ conferences.
- Contribute to thought leadership content such as white papers, blogs, and other reusable content.
- Work with sales and marketing executives, team members, and CEO to expand scope of demo capabilities in line with short- and long-term objectives.
- Assess repeatable technical integration opportunities with partnerships that sales is assessing for channel growth.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Functional knowledge of employee benefits, insurance, and/or healthcare (preferred)
- In-depth functional knowledge of billing, reconciliation, and digital payment systems
- Familiarity with the Microsoft stack and AWS cloud platform and available services
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience of successfully presenting and demonstrating SaaS solutions
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals and RFP responses
- Understanding of Agile Development and testing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Tri-State area preferable to be able to easily come into the Greenwich, CT
Job ID: 4669