Product Manager - Healthcare 100% Remote
Product Manager – Healthcare: 100% Remote
Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare software technology company, is seeking to hire a Product Manager. Client is looking for a Product Manager to organize, prioritize and assess work for their scrum team. The Product Manager is expected to gather featured requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, the Product Manager will aid in delivering products to achieve the Company’s vision.
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning how to market and promote the product to the public
- Defining product marketing communication objectives
- Comparing the company’s products to competitor’s products in order to assess competition in the market
- Providing management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from management
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and product production schedules to maintain product availability
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field required.
- Experience as a Product Manager or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years understanding industry issues and problems, relating them to client's needs, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
Job ID: 4752