Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Product Manager - Remote:
Product Manager – Remote:
Our direct client, a fast-growing digital healthcare company based in NY, is looking for a Product Manager. Client’s mission is to help advance the discovery of new medications and treatments, working with patients, pharmaceutical and biotech companies. This position is 100% remote. The client is seeking a Product Manager who is tech-savvy and eager to learn in a collaborative environment. You must be detail-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player with a “can-do” attitude. We are looking for individuals who are caring, friendly, and hard-working to join our team.
- Work with Senior Product Manager to capture detailed business requirements and document user requirements.
- Document system changes and maintain specifications Confluence.
- Design specifications to solve business cases in line with the strategic vision of the solution.
- Oversee development activities and provide updates on active projects.
- Understand and actively participate in the software development life cycle.
- Build training content and maintain User Guides for internal and external teams.
- Support Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications.
- Assist in configuration of software and troubleshooting of functionality.
- Document current process flows and drive improving processes through the delivery of innovative solutions.
- Work with Senior Product Manager and Data Engineers to assist with data-related (functional) documentation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with specification writing for software and reporting. Familiar with specification writing, ideally related to software.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with very strong experience in Excel (ability to work with complex formulas and data analysis).
- Strong critical thinker.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Confidence in setting priorities, asking questions, and analyzing software behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus: Experience in clinical trials or healthcare industry.
- Bonus: Experience with Scrum or Agile methodology.
Job ID: 5272