Product Owner-Sr Business Analyst - Remote
Product Owner – Sr. BA:
Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare technology firm is seeking to bring on a Product Owner/Sr. Business Analyst. In this role, you will assist in organize, prioritize and assess work for the scrum team. The Product Owner is expected to gather featured requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, the Product Owner will aid in delivering products to achieve the Company’s vision. This position can be 100% remote.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field required.
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years understanding industry issues and problems, relating them to client's needs, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Experience with healthcare Claims Payment process and/or RCM (Revenue Cycle Management).
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
Job ID: 4624