Program Manager - Technology Partnership
Program Manager – Technology Partnership
Our direct client is looking for a Technology Partnerships Program Manager, who can establish an innovative, aggressive, and simple program to communicate with, evaluate, and streamline the relationship with innovation partners, in a cost-neutral manner to the firm. The Technology Partnerships Program would open doors to innovation partners to ideate, develop, and commercialize products and solutions for the firm across the world.
The primary role of the Technology Partnerships Program Manager is to build, nurture, and oversee innovation projects with partners. This role is accountable for the successful planning, execution and delivery of innovation programs and will be expected to build comprehensive plans that take into account the technology, security and business aspects of the innovation programs. This person will also support the CTO's enterprise architecture & security standards, PMO Governance, and the SDLC.
- Manage the relationships, needs, and work effort that our technology innovation partners need to deliver for us in a secure manner.
- Manage the process of bringing on and terminating technology innovation partners in conjunction with IPC.
- Manage technology innovation partners through the 3rd party innovation process.
- Partner with innovation partners through the Innovation Gates, develop budget, business case , scope, value, benefits and bid/no bid decisions. Managing the daily and ongoing relationships with the partners
- Review and aggregate project plans from PM's to look for alignment to firm’s SDLC standards regardless of Project Methodology; actively work to mitigate Program risks, build and update roadmaps, and ensure change management protocols are followed when there is scope change
- Oversee Program Budgets and ensure that innovation projects are executed in a cost-neutral manner to the firm
- Conceptualize and launch the firm’s Technology Partnerships Program with guidance from the CTO and Director PMO & Internal Consulting
- Manage Partner relationships, communications, marketing materials, invoicing, campaigns etc. Partnering with our marketing and communications department to ensure partner inclusion in events and franchisee marketing opportunities. Ensuring that all partners are complying with security, integration, and architecture standards
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Computer Science, Engineer or related field
- Certification(s) is plus: PMP, CSM, CSPO, SAFe
- Expert competency using all PM methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Expert Project and Program Management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert abilities to communicate and work with stakeholders across all levels in the organization
- Advanced ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization
- Proficient using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and Project Management tools
- Demonstrates accountability, ownership, and follow-through
- Prepared to lead in times of ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Excellent at aligning various stakeholders e.g. 3rd parties, IPC, and internal FWH teams
Job ID: 4599