Our direct client in Northern NJ has a long-term contract(12-36 months) opportunity for a Project Coordinator, to work in one of their IT groups. In this role you will help coordinate activities going on in the Security group, tracking progress using Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word.
Specific Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Follow-up for plans of action and milestone items
- Obtain evidence of project completion, and route to the appropriate Security Analyst for review
- Update SharePoint sites with new information
- Schedule/coordinate security tests and report on results
- Ensure billing is tracked appropriately and is tying to financials, with regular reporting to the Operations Manager (at least once per week);
- Maintain departmental calendaring, as needed;
- Provide general administrative support to the Operations Manager
- Provide general administrative support to other administrative staff of the Operations Manager, as needed.
General Qualifications and Competencies:
- High school diploma; degree preferred
- Professional demeanor in dealing with all co-workers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Very detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills; and
- Experience with Microsoft Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access with similar computer skills overall strongly preferred.
Immediate interview and hire – send resume today!
Job ID: 4258