Project Coordinator - *Remote*
Our direct client, seeks a Project Coordinator to join the team in their Software Business Requirements group. This is a Contract position that can be done fully-remotely – Eastern Time Zone preferred, as most of the team is located on the East Coast and also in Europe.
In this role the consultant will provide support to the team in a variety of project-related tasks, for example:
– modifying and updating lists of requirements
– updating content of reports for the team
-assisting in drafting requirements documents and feedback/comments on requirements
– cleaning up data and documents in the team database
– support team communication: update the team tracker collaboration catalog
Desired Experience and Skills:
– min 2 years in a Project Coordinator / Administrative role
– great communications skills and strong writing skills
– any experience with a software development team, or working with Business Analysts or other professionals supporting a software development effort, would be a plus
– Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
This is an immediate hire position – please send resume today for immediate consideration. Position is fully remote.
Job ID: 4763