QA Manager - SharePoint
Our direct client, a global firm based in Northern NJ, is expanding it's QA team and seeking an experienced QA Manager to manage QA activities in a development group building and enhancing applications built on MS SharePoint platform.
We seek an experienced QA Manager with corporate QA background, managing on-shore and off-shore activities, who has some technical background in SharePoint (i.e. knowledge of development around custom web-parts and issues related to testing development of custom web-parts).
If you have this experience and are looking for a long-term (24 mo +) consulting opportunity which could also offer potential for contract-to-hire, send resume today!
This position offers growth in your QA career, working for a strong manager who believes in advancing technical QA testing techniques and frameworks, and invests in his team. Prestigious Global firm offering excellent work culture and quality of life.
More detail on the position description:
- Assess Test demand & Confirm resourcing needs
- Provide Change Request Approval & QA sign-off
- Monitor critical success factor and KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement
- Process Model Review and Monitor the performance of Onsite track leads
- Responsible to implement strategy and vision set by QA Director
- Accountable for QA status reporting
- Identify and report issues related to quality
- Convene cross-functional groups for the development of action plans to address quality issues
- Manage resolution of issues
- Work closely & effectively with other internal teams
- Build vendor relationships – Sustain effective relationships with off-shore vendors
- Lead regular meetings to ensure the resources working remotely feel part of the program and are working well with the on-shore team members
- Manage QA testing for multiple projects/products concurrently QA Team Management
- Manage testing tools used in the testing process
- Seven to ten years experience in IS/IT.
- At least five years experience in quality assurance.
- experience in automated testing tools (e.g. UFT, Selenium)
- Solid understanding of quality control best practices, automated testing software, and defect tracking software (i.e. HP Quality Center/ALM).
- Broad & in depth experience with system testing strategies, approaches, methods and tools
- Experience of End to End testing life cycle on large scale applications
- Experience with HP Quality Center and/or VSTS
- Generalist in Microsoft Technologies (SharePoint, IIS, MS SQL, Exchange)
- Generalist in Network and OS Level Concepts and Technologies (Active Directory, SSO, Certificates, WAN-Simulation)
- Programming/Scripting: ( VB.NET or C# or PowerShell ) + Strong SQL
Job ID: 4133