QA Specialist - Engineering - REMOTE
QA Specialist Engineering – REMOTE
Our Direct Client, is seeking a QA Specialist – REMOTE – for immediate hire!
Our client has developed a groundbreaking cloud R&D platform designed to integrate scientific resources, data, and analytic tools while providing the ability to network with colleagues in one secure and scalable environment. By enabling R&D teams to work more collaboratively and improving productivity company-wide, the platform helps teams achieve key R&D milestones faster and with greater accuracy.
If you are a proven QA Specialist, looking for opportunities to further grow your skills while building new and exciting products for the Life Sciences industry, we definitely want to talk with you!
In this role, you will be creating and executing manual and automated scripts against all product lines and contribute to the overall verification of user stories.
- Possess automation experience using frameworks like Selenium, Protractor… and may also be involved in client production support activities as needed; these are not desktop support duties.
- Ability to work closely and rapidly on nimble teams to rapidly build and deploy products.
- Communicate clearly and balance business objectives with product quality
- Complete understanding of the SDLC within an Agile environment
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude in a culture-driven environment.
- Working knowledge of TestRail, HP(ALM), or similar Working knowledge of Jira Experience in QA Automation frameworks (e.g Selenium, Protractor, AngularJS)
- Experience in Test Plan creation and Test Summary reporting
- Experience with ticket management
- 2-4 years’ experience in manual testing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing automation. (Preferably with Selenium Web Driver and page object model).
- AWS Cloud experience is a PLUS
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with team members Excellent communication skills (verbal and written):
- ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Detail-oriented and possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a solid background in Quality Assurance, Release Management, and Requirement Analysis in an Agile environment
- You have solid problem solving, analytical, and time management skills
What a typical day looks like:
- Write and execute manual test cases
- Write and execute automation scripts leveraging Protractor, Selenium, AngularJS.
- Ensure bugs are updated, problems are driven to resolution, cross-reference change request tickets to Bugs or Enhancement
- Analyze product specifications to create and execute test cases, report defects, and track to closure within an Agile environment
- Occasionally work with the customer in support activities
- Occasionally perform late-night duties and responsibilities on a case -by- case basis
Please APPLY today with your updated resume and cover letter! No Visa Sponsorship offered at this time.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package and REMOTE work option!
Job ID: 4944